Monday, June 29, 2009
Duncan Street: Tomorrow Early, Wednesday Later
So I'm going to just do some watering and weeding over at the plot tomorrow provided rain isn't too bad. On Wednesday I can't go until 12 but I am thinking that tilling the space between the two established plots and establishing a third row is an okay plan. Get some winter-friendly plants on Saturday to plant? Anyone?
- A Naive Child
- Duncan Street: Tomorrow Early, Wednesday Later
- Urban Farming in Baltimore - today's Baltimore sun...
- Montpelier Orchard Work Day June 27
- Soil ≠ Dirt and Other Valuable Information from Sa...
- fall planting guide
- AN EVENTUAL REVERSION
- mica students grow food "He said a lot more goes...
- SPIN a web of lies?
- Roof Top Gardening
- Baltimore Urban Astronomy
- Sub-Urban Farming
- GREAT KIDS FARM
- The Samuel Hopkins Tower
- Bon Secours Garden Cooperative
- Adams Salad
- Thoughts from a Not-Knowing Mind
- NY Times article about roof top gardens: http://ww...
- Just saw this on the free section of craigslist. ...
- Duncan Street
- Pot luck
- Roy Skeen's Charm City Farm (and other thoughts)
- 2 Baltimore Sun links
- The Big Sellout
- With dandelions harvested/weeded ...
- contact for Kate Joyce at Bon Secours, Monday 6/15...
- chicken club
- politics, race/poverty and urban farming
- Duncan Street: Tuesday at 12? Anyone?
- MUSHROOMS & PLANTS TO EAT
- BEES! they are so important.
- I've been eating a lot of that dressing we had at ...
- The first things I thought this morning
- What we're talking about when we talk about talkin...
- Edible Things
- Great Kids' Farm
- an article in the NY Times
- Hamilton Crop Circle is a network of urban farms ...
- sharing backyards
- links to information and history of the Commons
- Greenworks website
- potential paid internship
- Fresh Start, or Great Kids Farm is a day dreamy ex...
- The Future of Food
- Help Exchange
- Institutionalized Gardening
- N55 on land ownership
- Friday 6/5 AM
- Our Class at Duncan Street
- Friday 6/5 POISON IVY
- This salad is entirely local/...
- The Old Farmers Almanac
- weds 6/3
- ▼ June (59)